GET TO KNOW ME TAG | IMOGEN

17:30

Hello, so first things first my name is Imogen, I am 15 years old and seen as though this is not included in the tag I thought I would let you know that I have a passion for baking and photography.  As Ashleigh has already mentioned in her 'Get to know me tag' this is our shared blog and it is also our second blog together. We thought that because this is a new blog we might as well do an introductory post about ourselves, and what better way to do that, than using a tag.

1.What is your middle name?
My middle name is Lea because apparently my mum always wanted to be called Lea.
2.What is your favourite colours?
I am a big fan of baby pink, mint green, rose gold and light grey. 
3.Who was your first best friend?
I'm going to guess that my  first friend was probably Ashleigh, seen as though I have grown up with and known her my whole life.
4.How tall are you?
I'm around 160cm, which according to this website that I have just checked, I am 5 feet 3 inches.
5.Cats or Dogs?
Dogs.
6.Funniest moment throughout School?
I'm not too sure, I mean there's probably been quite a lot of funny times during school but as soon as I'm put on the spot I can't think of a single one.
7.How many countries have you visited?
Two, Tunisia and Spain, but it's soon to be three as I am going  to France in a couple of days with my friend Elise and her family.
8.Are you in/gone to college?
No, I'm going up to Year 11 this September (*cries)
9.What was your favourite/worst subject in High School?
My favourite subject is catering, chemistry and I also quite enjoy both Spanish and biology. My worst subject is definitely English and I don't really enjoy physics either.
10.What is your favourite drink?
One of my favourite drinks is an Oreo milkshake from Burger King and I also love an iced caramel cappuccino.
11.What is your favourite animal?
This is quite hard because I think most animals are cute but I would say that I like dogs the most.
12.What is your favourite perfume?
My favourite perfume is by far  Killer Queen by Katy Perry.
13.Tea or Coffee?
I don't like either hot, I much prefer an iced coffee.
14.What would you (or have you) name your children?
I'm not too sure, I've never really thought about it.
15.What Sports do you play/Have you played?
I used to go swimming a lot.
16.What is your favourite book?
I haven't got a favourite book because I never end up finishing them (I'm a rubbish reader, I get very bored very easily) but I'm currently reading The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins and I'm really enjoying it so far.
17.Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
I like to watch Zoella, mainly her vlogs and  I also really like watching Fabulous Hannah, shes so funny.
18.What are your favourite movies?
I like to watch Wild Child, I love Before I Go To Sleep and I like the Taken films. I can't think of any more, whilst on the spot.
19.Are you Single or Taken?
Single.
20.Whats your idea of an ideal first date?
I would probably like to go for a meal, because I like food. (What more can I say?)
21.How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had?
Two but looking back they definitely were not serious and I would probably not even class them as boyfriends now.
22.Favourite memory from childhood?
This is again a hard question because like on an earlier question, when I'm on the spot I can't think of any but I'm sure my childhood was filled with fantastic memories, just none that I can think of right at this moment.
23.Do you speak any different languages and how well? 
I can speak a little bit of Spanish due to learning it at school but I'm not great.
24.Do you have any siblings?
Yes, one older brother
25.How would you describe your fashion sense?
100% comfortable and casual
26.What is your favourite restaurant?
 I really like Glass House Table Table
27.What are some of your favourite TV shows?
I haven't really got any favourite TV shows anymore, as I used to be into the soaps especially Hollyoaks but I don't know what them any more.But I thoroughly enjoyed Marcella and The Durrels  whilst they were aired.
28.PC or mac?
I use a laptop but I would rather have a Mac.
29.What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
Android, but I am soon to upgrade and I want an iOS.
30.Tell us one of your bad habits!
I used to pick my nails all the time, but recently I've been getting out of that habit, thankfully.  

So that is it for the tag, I hope you enjoyed reading this and getting to know me a little bit more. 

Love, Imogen x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe