GET TO KNOW ME TAG | ASHLEIGH

17:30

Hello!

If you couldn't tell, my name is Ashleigh, and though I'm definitely not new to blogging this is my new blog, which I keep with my cousin and amazing friend, Imogen. We've had a blog together before but stopped writing it, and rather go back to an old and used blog we decided to start fresh. If you were wondering about the blog's name, we had no ideas, so for now it's leigh as in the second half of my first name, and lea as in Imogen's middle name.

Obviously as this is a new blog, you don't really know anything about either of us, so I decided to take the YouTube get to know me tag and give it a bit of a twist so you have a bit of a sense of who we actually are. I never know how to say 'let's get started!' or anything, so I'm just going to. It's quite long, so bear with me!

  1. What is your middle name?
    My middle name is Michelle, which is after my grandma.
  2. What is your favorite color?
    My favourite colour is blue/baby pink.
  3. Who was your first best friend?
    Actually, because I've known Imogen practically since birth and spent loads of time with her before anyone else, I'd actually call her my first best friend.
  4. How tall are you?
    5'6 (I think).
  5. Cats or Dogs?
    100% dogs.
  6. Funniest moment throughout School?
    I can't really remember, I don't like school.
  7. How many countries have you visited?
    France, Greece, Spain, Tenerife and America, so 5.
  8. Are you in/gone to college?Nope, too young.
  9. What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
    My worst is English, but I also hate German and science. I don't really have a favourite? Like I said, hate school.
  10. What is your Favorite drink?
    I love a good Costa belgian chocolate cooler or a cold bottle of strawberry Ribena, especially in summer.
  11. What is your favorite animal?
    Probably a dog, but I don't really think about it if I'm honest!
  12. What is your favorite perfume?
    Paco Rabanne - Olympea.
  13. Tea or Coffee?
    Depends, tea if my grandma is making it and coffee if my mum's making it. If I was getting it from somewhere like Costa or Starbucks, ice coffee is the one.
  14. What would you (or have you) name your children?
    For girls, I love Madison and Sienna, and for boys I like Cole and Grayson. I always find it much harder to think of names that I like for boys than girls, maybe because I'm a girl so it's easy to think of names that I find pretty.

  15. What Sports do you play/Have you played?
    I dance and I used to go cheerleading.
  16. What is your favorite book?I don't have one, but Imogen's got this new book to read after Love Island goes off and I proper want to read it.
  17. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
    I hate questions like this because I can never think of them when I'm ask. I love Siena Mirabella, Tana Mongeau and loads of other people. I don't really watch a lot of YouTube in term time except storytime videos, because they're funny and last long enough for me to do my makeup in a morning.
  18. What is your favorite movie?
    I don't have one of those either.
  19. Are you Single or Taken?Single.
  20. Whats your idea of an ideal first date?
    I don't really have any strict requirements, I love food so probably anything where I get to eat.
  21. How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had?None that I actually count.
  22. Favorite memory from childhood?
    Is it just me who as soon as I try to think of memories I have none, but when I don't try they just come to me?
  23. Do you speak any different languages and how well?
    I speak some German because of school, but I mess up the order.
  24. Do you have any siblings?
    I have four siblings, all younger, so that's irritating.
  25. How would you describe your fashion sense?
    I don't really know, but I love fashion and would love to do something related to it as a career, probably buying. I've always been very into monochrome but recently I've been trying to get a bit of colour into my wardrobe.
  26. What is your favorite restaurant?TGIs.
  27. What are some of your favorite tv shows?
    I used to love Gossip Girl and my guilty pleasure is Mako Mermaids - I know I'm a bit old!
  28. PC or mac?
    Neither.
  29. What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
    iPhone 6.
  30. Tell us one of your bad habits!
    I get very nervous and quiet with new people and struggle to talk to them.

Thanks for reading my post and I really hope that you enjoyed it!

Love, Ashleigh x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe